- v imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
- v picture to oneself; imagine possible
I cannot envision him as President
- But, as I finish my latte, I still can't fully envision the collision of these two worlds.
- Could you envision it going all the way to the actual convention itself? I think we should take it one day at a time.
- Alzheimer's disease, for instance, specifically attacks the dark network, stranding many of its victims in an endless now, unable to remember their yesterdays or envision their .
News & Articles
- Envision Healthcare Holdings, Inc. Files Registration Statement for Initial Public Offering of Common Stock
Envision Healthcare Holdings, Inc. , the indirect parent of Envision Healthcare Corporation , today announced that it has filed a registration statement with the U.S.
June 14, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Envision Healthcare Files For IPO Of Up To $100 Mln
Medical-outsourcing company Envision Healthcare Holdings Inc said it has filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to raise up to $100 million in an initial public offering.
June 14, 2013 - RTT News
- Envision Announces Net Performance Score™, A Multidimensional Analytics Summary for Contact Centers
Envision brings together data from many inputs to provide one performance score, reducing monitoring time and the number of evaluations necessary to begin to improve agent effectiveness. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10820326.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Curt Schilling in Los Angeles Times
It's very simple now - I go out and do my job and we win, or I don't, and we lose,Schilling said. "I don't think that's too much pressure or too little. It's just reality: . We've got a guy going against us who I don't envision will back...
- President Bush in Yahoo! Tech
I'm a Type A personality,he told reporters at his final news conference. "I just can't envision myself, you know, in the big straw hat and Hawaiian shirt sitting on some beach."
- Jerry Yang in guardian.co.uk
I have always sought to do what is best for our franchise,said Yang in a statement. "When the board asked me to become CEO and lead the transformation of the company, I did so because it was important to re-envision the business for a...