foresee : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v realize beforehand
- v picture to oneself; imagine possible
- v act in advance of; deal with ahead of time
- They knew that the treatment would be controversial, though they did not quite foresee the media storm that would erupt when they decided to publish the case and invite their peers .
- Moreover, the failure was marked by far more than the understandable inability to foresee all the astonishments to come; many, perhaps most, of the positive projections also .
- At the time of Little Rock, no one could foresee that Hispanics would become the nation's largest minority and perhaps its most segregated group, but both are true today.
News & Articles
- B2B Online Customer Satisfaction Lags Behind B2C, ForeSee Research Shows
ANN ARBOR, Mich., June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, ForeSee released its annual Business-to-Business (B2B) Benchmark that reports on customer satisfaction trends and allows B2B companies to determine ...
June 13, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Kuskokwim Subsistence Salmon Fishery Starts With No Restrictions On Main River
The first King salmon are being caught on the Kuskokwim River and state managers don’t foresee any restrictions for at least a few weeks. Fishermen on the Kuskokwim River can use 8 inch King nets right now, something that was highly restricted last year due to a very poor run. The State’s preseason data calls for another low return this year but so far, managers say there’s no reason to restrict ...
June 13, 2013 - Alaska Public Radio Network
- Plan remains to seat new jurors for Jodi Arias penalty phase
Prosecutor Bill Montgomery doesn't foresee trouble seating a new jury in Jodi Arias' penalty-phase retrial.
June 12, 2013 - KTAR 92.3 Phoenix
- Ehud Olmert in San Francisco Chronicle
Israel allowed limited supplies of fuel and medicine into Gaza on Sunday, but Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert told his Cabinet the operation in "is liable to last longer than we are able to foresee at this time."
- President Bush in New York Times
As we address these challenges, and others we cannot foresee tonight, America must maintain our moral clarity,Mr. Bush said. "I have often spoken to you about good and evil - this has made some uncomfortable - but good and evil are present...
- Edward Leigh in News1130
I'm embarrassed by what has been asked (about us cheating). That is shameful. Suarez couldn't foresee what happened afterwards, that Ghana would miss the penalty. Don't talk to me about a lack of modesty. We are very proud and we're upset with this... Oscar Tabarez http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Tab%C3%A1rez&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGl4WzfNG4uu_jyPLv4pd86CNQ19Q CBSSports.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.worldcup.cbssports.com/page/NewsDetail/0,,13041~2085070,00.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNETAwyCku6Bkt64sxJ_GTrzIQmyoA Jul 6, 2010
39030 50375 foreseeable It is now clear that the estimated cost at the time of the bid ...... was entirely unrealistic," Leigh said. "It ignored foreseeable major factors such as contingency provision, tax obligations and policing and wider security requirements....