- n any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted
- n a planned undertaking
- v communicate vividly
He projected his feelings
- v extend out or project in space
- v transfer (ideas or principles) from one domain into another
- v project on a screen
The images are projected onto the screen
- v cause to be heard
His voice projects well
- v draw a projection of
- v make or work out a plan for; devise
- v present for consideration, examination, criticism, etc.
- v imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
- v put or send forth
- v throw, send, or cast forward
project a missile
- v regard as objective
- A federal court shuts down a flood-control boondoggle in Missouri, saying the books were cooked to justify the project.
- Subjecting Corps of Engineers project studies to a review by an independent panel of experts will help ensure future Corps projects do not waste taxpayer money or endanger public .
- In their new book, Multi-nationals in their Communities, two British academics look at well-run CSR projects and how they help the communities where they operate.
News & Articles
- Project Graduation sends out thanks
The Lake Travis Project Graduation 2013 Committee would like to thank the Lake Travis community, our senior parents and the Lake Travis school district for their amazing support of our LTHS senior class.
June 13, 2013 - Austin American-Statesman
- Project Spark is an evolution of Kodu's programming language
Microsoft Studios manager Michael Saxs Persson tells Joystiq that Project Spark is a natural evolution of the programming language found in Kodu Game Lab , the game building software released on Xbox 360 and PC in 2009. "The project architect from Kodu is working on the language for this game," Persson added. Persson says that Project Spark isn't the same in terms of the game designing elements ...
June 13, 2013 - Joystiq
- Project Partners, LLC Implements NetSuite, Helps Human Rights Non-Profit Improve Campaigns and Collaboration Worldwide
HALF MOON BAY, Calif., June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Project Partners, LLC, the experts in solutions for project-centric organizations, announced that the World Issues and Actions Center (WIAC), based ...
June 12, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Bertrand Piccard in National Post
The goal of the project is to have a solar-powered plane flying day and night without fuel,Piccard said. "This flight is crucial for the credibility of the project."
- Rupert Murdoch in guardian.co.uk
In his statement yesterday, Mr Murdoch said: "I and senior management agree with the American public that this was an ill-considered project. We are very sorry for any pain that his has caused the families of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson."
- Barack Obama in Baltimore Sun
If a federal agency proposes a project that will waste that money, I will not hesitate to call them out on it and put a stop to it,Obama told the mayors. "And I want everybody here to be on notice ...... if a local government does the...