- n the specified day of the month
what is the date today?
- n a participant in a date
his date never stopped talking
- n a meeting arranged in advance
she asked how to avoid kissing at the end of a date
- n a particular but unspecified point in time
they hoped to get together at an early date
- n the present
they are up to date
we haven't heard from them to date
- n the particular day, month, or year (usually according to the Gregorian calendar) that an event occurred
he tried to memorizes all the dates for his history class
- n a particular day specified as the time something happens
the date of the election is set by law
- n sweet edible fruit of the date palm with a single long woody seed
- v go on a date with
- v stamp with a date
The package is dated November 24
- v assign a date to; determine the (probable) date of
Scientists often cannot date precisely archeological or prehistorical findings
- v date regularly; have a steady relationship with
- v provide with a dateline; mark with a date
She wrote the letter on Monday but she dated it Saturday so as not to reveal that she procrastinated
- Henry Singleton and Angelina Santiago got their dream date by accident.
- E-Mail a Friend Singles bars have never been risk free, but so-called date-rape drugs give you one more reason to be cautious.
- Colorado 2008 to date There are 233,878 new Democrats 101,595 (43%) have requested mail in ballots.