- n (usually preceded by `in') a detail or point
- n paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people)
- n (usually plural) a polite expression of desire for someone's welfare
give him my kind regards
- n a long fixed look
- n the condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded)
a man who has earned high regard
- n a feeling of friendship and esteem
she mistook his manly regard for love
- n an attitude of admiration or esteem
- v deem to be
- v look at attentively
- v connect closely and often incriminatingly
- With regard to health care, exactly as under our budget submission, both the House and Senate include deficit-neutral reserve funds to kick-start the health reform process.
- In regard to the health domain and in regard to the influenza H1N1, it has been a threat, but the excellent cooperation amongst our three countries has helped to restrain the .
- Singing in an Auto-Tuned monotone with little regard for melody, West sounds ghostly as he recounts his romantic failures in brutal detail.
News & Articles
- NDB Accountants Issues Comprehensive Technical White Paper on SSAE 16 Type II Compliant Reporting
SSAE 16 Type II compliant reporting is a hot topic these days as thousands of businesses across North America are spending considerable financial and operational resources with regard to the AICPA SOC compliance mandates. Learn important elements such as scoping, cost considerations - and more - regarding SSAE 16 Type II compliant reporting. (PRWeb June 15, 2013) Read the full story at http ...
June 15, 2013 - PRWeb
- Daniel Regard of iDiscovery Solutions to Present at DESI V in Rome and to attend the Fifth Annual Sedona Conference ...
iDiscovery Solutions ("iDS") CEO, Daniel Regard, will be presenting a position paper entitled, A Re-Examination of Blair & Maron (1985), on June 14 in Rome, Italy for DESI V. Following his presentation in Rome, he will travel to Zurich, Switzerland to participate in the Sedona Conference’s Fifth Annual International Programme on June 19 & 20. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http ...
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- 'Banks Should Be Less About Self-Regard, More About Common Good,' Says Worldwide Anglican Leader
Banks should be less about "inward-looking self-regard" and more about the common good, the spiritual leader of the worldwide Anglican Communion, the Archbishop of Canterbury has said.
June 13, 2013 - The Christian Post
- Joe Barton in Washington Post (blog)
I apologize for using the term 'shakedown' with regard to yesterday's actions at the White House in my opening statement this morning, and I retract my apology to BP,he said.
- Barack Obama in Xinhua
NEW YORK, Sept. 14 (Xinhua) -- US President Barack Obama, speaking one year after the financial storm, warned Wall Street that they "cannot resume taking risks without regard for consequences, and expect that next time, American taxpayers will be...
- Geoff Miller in Setanta Sports
With regard to the award of central contracts, I am delighted that Stuart Broad has won an England central contract for the first time,said Miller. "Stuart has made rapid progress over the past year and adapted extremely well to the...