involve : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v connect closely and often incriminatingly
- v engage as a participant
Don't involve me in your family affairs!
- v have as a necessary feature
This decision involves many changes
- v require as useful, just, or proper
- v contain as a part
Dinner at Joe's always involves at least six courses
- v occupy or engage the interest of
His story completely involved me during the entire afternoon
- v make complex or intricate or complicated
The situation was rather involved
- Adult sexual networks look very different and usually involve clusters of wanton individuals known to public-health experts as "core transmitters.
- If needed, such a process could involve subpoena powers and even the authority to obtain immunity from prosecution in order to get to the whole truth.
- Modern in-vitro techniques generally involve creating multiple embryos in the laboratory, transferring two or three and hoping that at least one will make it through to birth.
News & Articles
- Smartphone Makers Nationwide Getting Smart About Security
A third of robberies in America involve the theft of a mobile device. Top law enforcement officials across the country are asking for help from the companies that make those devices.
June 13, 2013 - CBS Baltimore
- U.S. to give Syrian opposition more military support: White House
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States is boosting military support to the main Syrian rebel group after determining that the government has used chemical weapons against the opposition, a top White House official said on Thursday. "The president has made a decision about providing more support to the opposition, that will involve providing direct support to the (Supreme Military Council ...
June 13, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Researchers find low level of patient involvement in medical decision-making in Peru
( Mayo Clinic ) Mayo Clinic and Cayetano Heredia Peruvian University researchers have partnered on a study showing that Peruvian physicians rarely sought to involve their patients in shared decision-making regarding medical care. This was true for physicians at public and private clinics. The findings are being discussed in Lima, Peru, at ISDM 2013, an international conference on globalizing ...
June 13, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Barack Obama in NECN
An ultimate resolution is going to involve two states standing side-by-side in peace and security. The Israelis and the Palestinians are going to both have to make compromises to arrive at that two state solution,said Obama.
- Ben Bernanke in Detroit Free Press
Stimulus that comes too late will not help support economic activity in the near term, and it could be actively destabilizing if it comes at a time when growth is already improving,Bernanke said. "Thus, fiscal measures that involve long...
- Timothy Geithner in Bloomberg
This comprehensive strategy will cost money, involve risk, and take time,Geithner said.