- n a condition requiring relief
she satisfied his need for affection
God has no need of men to accomplish His work
- n anything that is necessary but lacking
he had sufficient means to meet his simple needs
- n the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal; the reason for the action; that which gives purpose and direction to behavior
- n a state of extreme poverty or destitution
a general state of need exists among the homeless
- v require as useful, just, or proper
- v have need of
- v have or feel a need for
always needing friends and money
- You don't need to pull an all-nighter, work 24-hour shifts or hold down a couple of jobs to know that at some point you just have to crash.
- Sleep is one of the richest topics in science today: why we need it, why it can be hard to get, and how that affects everything from our athletic performance to our income.
- Everything you need to know about the smartest man of the 20th century.
News & Articles
- Need for Speedmovie shoot shuts down Interstate 75
Filming of the movie "Need for Speed" caused I-75 to be shut down in both directions Wednesday afternoon.
June 12, 2013 - WXIA-TV Atlanta
- 'Need For Speed': Get Your First Look From E3 Behind The Scenes Video
Need for Speed,the next enormous video game franchise to make the leap to the big screen, debuted the first look at footage in what's probably the most appropriate place possible, E3. The gaming expo is going on right now, and if you've been able to pull yourself away from compiling a list of ways [...]
June 11, 2013 - MTV
- ‘Need For Speed’ Movie Drops Behind-The-Scenes Featurette At E3 [Video]
The upcoming Need for Speed movie dropped a behind-the-scenes featurette at E3 2013. Since E3 deals with anything and everything related to the video game industry, the folks at Dreamworks decided to give fans a quick look at what’s currently going on behind-the-scenes with the upcoming adaptation. Aaron Paul of Breaking Bad fame will star [...] ‘Need For Speed’ Movie Drops Behind-The-Scenes ...
June 11, 2013 - The Inquisitr