- n usually large hard-shelled seed
- n Egyptian goddess of the sky
- n a small (usually square or hexagonal) metal block with internal screw thread to be fitted onto a bolt
- n half the width of an em
- n a whimsically eccentric person
- n someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction
- n one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
- v gather nuts
- s informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
- Patients with diverticular disease are commonly advised to avoid nuts, popcorn and seeds, but one study questions whether there's really a link.
- First tie yourself onto the other end of the rope, then shake the bucket of nuts and quickly put it down.
- Nuts They're loaded with fat and can be very salty, yet these filling little snack foods are nutritional powerhouses.
News & Articles
- Chico Nuts settle for a tie in Father's Day tournament
CHICO — If the term "suicide squeeze" didn't relay enough information about the risks involved with the play, the Chico Nuts found out all about it on Friday afternoon — doubly so, in fact.
June 15, 2013 - Chico Enterprise-Record
- Modesto Nuts hampered on mound
There was only one team with the power to keep Eddie Butler from working deep into the Modesto Nuts' game Friday night. That team wasn't the visiting Bakersfield Blaze. It was the Colorado Rockies.
June 15, 2013 - Modesto Bee
- Nuts and Bolts Investing With Fastenal
Nuts and Bolts Investing With Fastenal
June 14, 2013 - The Motley Fool
- Stewart Cink in International Herald Tribune
I think maybe we ought to slice him open to see what's inside,Cink said. "Maybe nuts and bolts."
- Rob Enderle in 940 News
That's nuts. Over-hyping this thing just puts it at risk of being seen as a failure,said Rob Enderle, an industry analyst with The Enderle Group. "Apple will break (sales) records for a phone of this class but selling tens of millions of...
- Juan Monaco in Forbes
I went nuts! I was cursing at me, I was yelling at my pants,Monaco said.