fruitcake : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a whimsically eccentric person
- n a rich cake containing dried fruit and nuts and citrus peel and so on
- Pathogens like the influenza virus pass like a holiday fruitcake from person to person, but you probably don't think much past the one who gave it directly to you.
- If it's broken, don't put it in the garbage with the wrapping paper and the fruitcake.
- If you like your dance divas nuttier than a fruitcake, she's definitely your gal.
- Pat Boone in Prince George Citizen
A musical genius,Boone said of Alter. "He's even inked a song about fruitcake."
- Joel Madden in SYS-CON Media
We're trying out different kinds of technology and approaches to get people involved and learn about causes,said Joel Madden, lead singer of the band Good Charlotte. "This time, it's a fruitcake."