- n animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes; especially the thin-shelled reproductive body laid by e.g. female birds
- n oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food
- n one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
- v throw eggs at
- v coat with beaten egg
egg a schnitzel
- A patient's eggs are placed on a copper grid before being stored in nitrogen.
- Twenty-two million eggs, flounder eggs, traveled in a baggage car last week from Woods Hole, Mass.
- Into the lives of chickens there come periods of great activity and many eggs.
News & Articles
- Recipe: A healthier egg salad sandwich
Here’s a quick egg salad sandwich that won’t break your calorie or carbohydrate bank. Olives and red peppers add zing.
June 12, 2013 - The Journal Times
- Simon Cowell's Egg Attacker Apologizes
Simon Cowell was left with egg on his face during Saturday's "Britain's Got Talent" finale and the woman responsible is speaking out.
June 10, 2013 - Access Hollywood via Yahoo! News
- Toms River man killed in Little Egg Harbor crash identified
LITTLE EGG HARBOR — Authorities have released the names of the people involved in a fatal accident this weekend on Route 539 south, near Sports Complex Drive in Little Egg Harbor.
June 10, 2013 - Ocean County Observer
- David Duval in Abilene Reporter-News
The score is kind of the golden egg,Duval said. "You have to hit shots, you have to hit putts. Regardless of where it's done or who does it, it's amazing."
- Christina Aguilera in KCRA.com
We were planning on starting to try after the tour,Aguilera told Marie Claire. "And so, I had gone off the pill to prepare my body, because I didn't know how much time it would take. You've heard it takes some time -- except with Power Egg...
- Barack Obama in Forbes
Imagine if your security now was tied up with the Dow Jones,Obama said Friday. "You wouldn't feel very confident about the security of your nest egg."