testicle : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
- Their full reports are reproduced verbatim in grisly detail that even notes the discovery that Hitler had only one testicle.
- Last week a Manhattan cancer specialist announced a positive method of detecting a teratoma of the testicle, which is a monstrous kind of pregnancy in men.
- Now doctors are urging men to perform a monthly self-examination of their own, this one aimed at cancer of the testicle.
- Geoff Horsfield in ESPN
Horsfield told the Daily Mirror: "I found a small lump in my left testicle and went to see the doctor at West Brom, who's a good friend of mine. I was diagnosed last Friday and I'm going in for surgery next Thursday. The surgeon has told me that...
- Adrian Beltre in USA Today
When I look down, after the game, it wasn't a pretty sight,Beltre said. "My testicle got the size of a grapefruit. Thank God it didn't really damage anything. It took me two weeks. It was a tear. A lot of blood inside, but it didn't damage...
- Brian Johnson in NEWS.com.au
I heard her brother told her to sing this song. He probably said 'You'll slay them in Vegas',Johnson says of Dion's cover, nay, suffocation. "I bet he's still looking for his left testicle. Jesus! Talk about bad decision-making. Never get...