- s informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
- And this year a Kingston man, Nokia Cowan, drowned after a crowd shouting "batty boy" (a Jamaican epithet for homosexual) chased him off a pier.
- He's wearing a surgical mask and gives the impression of Jason Bourne as a possibly batty senior citizen, still dodging bad guys and, maybe, swine flu.
- Although some vampire projects have been staked in the heart (like the Broadway mega-flop Dance of the Vampires), fans still seem batty for the genre.
- Mark Hughes in Daventry Express
Hughes added: "I think everyone saw the great work Dave Fevre did on the pitch when Benni collapsed. I have known Dave since my time at Manchester United, and he is absolutely top drawer at everything he does - as is Phil Batty. While we are aware...
- Peter Kellner in AFP
I would be astonished if it's anything other than May 6,Peter Kellner, president of pollsters YouGov, told AFP. "It would be completely batty to hold it on any other date."