- s tasting or smelling richly of or as of fruit
- s informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
- Foam In Mot's cocktail, foam adds texture and fruity flavor to Champagne without altering the effervescence.
- I'm guessing that at most places the sauna smells sweetly of cedar, eucalyptus and alcohol from the fruity drinks at the bachelorette party the night before.
- It's diving deeper into an alternative beverage market flooded with novel brands, from energy drinks and flavored teas to fruity milk and canned coffee.
News & Articles
- The Tragedy Of The Pina Colada
Weekend Edition Sunday Host Rachel Martin talks to The Sporkful's Dan Pashman about fruity cocktails for the summer.
June 16, 2013 - NPR
- Sofia Vergara doesn’t need passion fruit tea
Sofia Vergara got teed off when she was served fruity tea this week at Sant Ambroeus in Southampton, spies said. The “Modern Family” star “ordered...
June 14, 2013 - New York Post
- Brock Lesnar in LSB
I've had to actually torture myself a little bit,said Lesnar, "and eat something that wasn't good for me. Then my stomach didn't agree with me, and I had to learn the hard way:What I miss most is a big bowl of Fruity Pebbles at 10:00 at...
- Michael Grandage in Independent
In casting McGregor as Othello's nemesis, Grandage says that he is getting away from the "bushy-eyed, fruity, over-sophisticated villain who seems to have it all worked out in advance" to someone who can move between "a charm that is not...
- Halle Berry in Just Jared (blog)
As I've gotten older, I've become more in touch with my sexuality,Halle said. "I feel more free, and I like expressing it. I love this fragrance because it's very sensual, sexy and playful, on top of being exotic and fruity."