daft : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
- Some of his notions, which once sounded a bit daft, were simply ahead of their time.
- Brazil: There is not a more daft, more original or haunting vision to be seen on American movie screens this year.
- Attacking Iraq for an imagined link with 911 was daft.
News & Articles
- Has Daft Punk Saved EDM?
Daft Punk?s new album is a departure for EDM, but the thing about it that turns off hard core fans of electronic music just might cause the genre to grow larger than ever. As music?s latest trend runs it?s course, the French duo?s big hit Random Access Memories may be about to spark its renaissance.
June 13, 2013 - Forbes
- New Daft Pank album brings unique sound
The electronica music of Daft Punk’s new album, “Random Access Memories,” diverges from the path of most other music of its genre to include many different songs each featuring a distinct story.
June 13, 2013 - Independent Florida Alligator
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Remixed for Different Musical Eras
If Daft Punk were time-traveling robots (and who’s to say they aren’t), and they composed the hit song “Get Lucky” in the 1920s, or the 1960s, or the 1980s – what would it have sounded like? Well, particularly awesome in …
June 11, 2013 - WebProNews
- Matthew Bellamy in TheCelebrityCafe.com
He divulges that he will be meeting Hudson's famous mother Goldie Hawn next week, saying, "We are meeting up next week. I'm quite nervous. You don't want her reading daft stories about you online - it's embarrassing when you meet someone's family...
- David James in ESPN
There will undoubtedly be goals scored in this tournament which in previous tournaments with different balls wouldn't have been scored,said James. "It will allow extra goals, but leave some goalkeepers looking daft."
- Steven Gerrard in Telegraph.co.uk
I've heard about a dozen versions of the same rumour and they're all as daft as each other,Gerrard said. "I'd love to know who comes up with this kind of stuff because they must have an unbelievable imagination. Nothing happened. That is...