- n a newspaper that is published every day
- s of or belonging to or occurring every day
a daily paper
- s appropriate for ordinary or routine occasions
- r every day; without missing a day
he stops by daily
- r gradually and progressively
- An independent publication with daily news, papal pronouncements and political news .
- China Daily China's English-language daily.
- Daily roundup of the Russian press from the European Internet Network .
News & Articles
- Daily Show Mocks The Director Of National Intelligence's Obvious 'Tell'
Daily Show interim host John Oliver took on Director of National Intelligence James Clapper last night, saying that a March 12 appearance before the Senate Intelligence Committee “gave us a truly interesting window into his trustworthiness.”
June 11, 2013 - Business Insider
- Daily Update for June 11, 2013
It's the TUAW Daily Update, your source for Apple news in a convenient audio format. You'll get all the top Apple stories of the day in three to five minutes for a quick review of what's happening in the Apple world. You can listen to today's Apple stories by clicking the inline player (requires Flash) or the non-Flash link below. To subscribe to the podcast for daily listening through iTunes ...
June 11, 2013 - The Unofficial Apple Weblog
- Daily Wrap of All Things Interesting for Tuesday, June 11
Here’s your daily news wrap for Tuesday, June 11: Bomb threats at Princeton University. read more
June 11, 2013 - TheCelebrityCafe.com