day-by-day : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s of or belonging to or occurring every day
- Some of us must struggle with the day-by-day frustrations of not being able to mount a flight of stairs, pick up a piece of paper or cross the room to get a magazine.
- An interactive day-by-day look at President Obama's first 100 days.
- He organized an interfaith (Christian and Jewish) group, got 90% of Washington Heights Protestant pastors to preach Sunday sermons against antiSemitism, carry on a day-by-day .
News & Articles
- Cincinnati Bengals' Adam Jones Arrested on Assault Charge
Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam "Packman" Jones has been arrested and charged with assault, The Associated Press reports.Fall TV day-by-day gridJones was arrested Monday for allegedly striking a woman just shy of midnight on June 5, resulting in a minor injury. He will be arraigned Tuesday afternoon.This is not Jones' first misdemeanor charge. In January 2012, Jones pleaded guilty to ...
June 11, 2013 - TV Guide via omg!
- Roads North: Track Gen. Lee's movements 150 years ago today
.Roads NorthAs we approach the 150th anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg, follow Gen. Robert E. Lee's invasion of Pennsylvania day-by-day till July 14. The invasion would be the beloved general's fatal blunder. It would lead to the bloodiest battle of the Civil War and eventual defeat of the South. Today in 1863: Union masses powerful strike forceJune 7, 1863 - Determined to find out what ...
June 11, 2013 - The Troy Record