- n the act of troubling or annoying someone
- v cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
- s causing irritation or annoyance
tapping an annoying rhythm on his glass with his fork
- So many of you have weighed in so hilariously about the most annoying workplace habits that I feel compelled to expand with another: the increasingly popular e-mail signature.
- But the 3-D animations and other digital doodads created with the help of Meez and other sites of its ilk Blingee, Iconator are just plain annoying.
- And it seems oddly ironic that it is Arianna, not I, who has been named one of PTI's 100 most annoying (sorry, influential) people.
News & Articles
- Values-Based Investing: A Cynic’s Conversion
I am that most annoying of people, a convert. You know the type; after thirty years of acting in a certain way they now find their previous behavior abhorrent and run around telling everybody
June 17, 2013 - Nasdaq
- William And Kate's Royal Baby Could Send A $380 Million Jolt Into The British Economy
If you thought "Keep Calm and Carry On" garb was annoying, just wait. The British royal family — our Kardashians across the pond — will join retailers in offering baby products to celebrate the spawn of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, the future heir to the throne.
June 17, 2013 - Business Insider
- The Gisele Bündchen Look Book
With one of the most enviable bodies in the world, Gisele Bündchen has that annoying quality of looking just as good in jeans and a T-shirt as she does in couture. On the red carpet, the Brazilian model is known for figure-flattering, ab- or leg-baring looks from Givenchy, Versace, and ... More »
June 17, 2013 - New York Magazine
- Joey Chestnut in The Associated Press
It shouldn't make a difference for my game plan,said Chestnut, from San Jose, Calif. "But it's just an annoying little thing to think about. I just have to make sure I'm ready."
- Kobe Bryant in Chicago Tribune
It was annoying,said Bryant, who averaged 32.4 points in the series and scored 30-plus in four games. "I was like, it's a challenge I'm just going to have to accept because there's no way I'm going to argue it. It's not going anywhere...
- Jacques Villeneuve in Vancouver Sun
It's too bad and annoying to work so hard all weekend and not have the result,Villeneuve said in a stormy post on his team's website. "When you do two races a year, you have to make the most of them."