- n a medicine used to relieve pain
- s capable of relieving pain
the anodyne properties of certain drugs
- But like the IRA it is an anodyne force.
- His top-of-the-charts ballads might have enlarged his audience, but these anodyne musical comedies served to demonstrate his irrelevance in a fickle pop culture.
- The Southern Baptist has built his Purpose Driven empire with hard work, a knack for inspirational and anodyne messages and, until recently, an ability to publicly distance himself .
News & Articles
- Steam weekly deals: Quantum Conundrum, Anodyne and more
This week's Steam deals are headlined by ex-Valver Kim Swift's first-person puzzle game, Quantum Conundrum , available for $4.50 until June 24 at 10AM PT. Anodyne , a 16-bit adventure game from Sean Hogan and Jonathan Kittika, is also on offer, discounted to $5 for the week. Worms developer Team17's arcade shooter Alien Breed Impact , an expanded version of Alien Breed Evolution , is also $5 for ...
June 19, 2013 - Joystiq
- Barack Obama in Manila Bulletin
...is key will be whether the much-touted good atmospherics during Karzai's four-day trip to Washington will speed up what President Barack Obama calls "slow and steady" progress in Afghanistan. "What is being said in public is anodyne...
- Desmond Swayne in Telegraph.co.uk
Mr Swayne said: "The authority isn't listening, it's just going through the motions by having a so called consultation. They don't want people's views - they just want anodyne answers to their own questions. They've spent months on this but they...