- n (botany) a plant that completes its entire life cycle within the space of a year
- n a reference book that is published regularly once every year
- a completing its life cycle within a year
a border of annual flowering plants
- s occurring or payable every year
an annual trip to Paris
annual (or yearly) income
- Photographer Matt Eich visits Twinsburg, Ohio as it plays host to its annual gathering of identicals, fraternals, triplets and their families.
- PTI makes its second annual list of the best blogs in the world, spanning politics, housekeeping, astronomy and everything in betweenTom McNichol.
- Our fifth annual list of the world's most influential people: leaders, thinkers, heroes, artists, scientists and more.
News & Articles
- 2nd-annual Community Day of Giving to be held July 20 in Christiansburg
The second-annual Community Day of Giving will be held July 20 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Kmart parking lot in Christiansburg. Themed “Christmas in July,” the event will include fun for the whole family, including photos with Santa, a free motorcycle show and car show featuring the General Lee, dunk tank, bounce [...]
June 16, 2013 - Roanoke Times
- Annual fitness expo helps kids get moving
Kids can get a move on and get their moves on at the third annual free Youth Fitness Expo today at McCollum Park. Sports, health and fitness vendors, along with the Boys & Girls Club, the YMCA, the Everett Aquasox and the Girl Scouts of Western Washington will be at the park from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
June 16, 2013 - Everett Herald
- Annual bike, property auction planned for Saturday
MICHIGAN CITY — The Michigan City Police Department is hosting the annual bike and property auction at 9 a.m. on Saturday, with viewing beginning at 8 a.m.
June 16, 2013 - The Michigan City News-Dispatch
- John Boehner in NPR
They allege that Blagojevich put a 'for sale' sign on the naming of a United States Senator; involved himself personally in pay-to-play schemes with the urgency of a salesman meeting his annual sales target; and corruptly used his office in an... Patrick Fitzgerald http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Fitzgerald&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGPzhmxWW1WJbe2mVbWBC-ROULUoQ Salem-News.Com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.salem-news.com/articles/december092008/_blagojevich_arrest__12-9-08.php&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH-kduYuPhkSmjATMviUGVInWqU-w Dec 9, 2008
4017 5968 annual We cannot borrow and spend our way back to prosperity when were already running an annual deficit of more than $1 trillion," House Republican leader John Boehner of Ohio said in a statement. "I was pleased to hear the President-elect say...
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in Forbes
On an annual basis millions of Iranians visit Iraq and Iraq's holy sites for pilgrimage purposes,Ahmadinejad said in the interview in New York. "Recently as a result of some clashes and the explosion of some bombs a number of Iranian...