bothersome : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s causing irritation or annoyance
aircraft noise is particularly bothersome near the airport
- Yet most flying executives still face a bothersome trip from office to airport, then from a landing field to their customer's office.
- But researchers at Princeton University have been developing a new technique for collecting data about what activities make people feel good and what they find bothersome.
- New guardians take over the Government's bothersome booty In Florida and Texas, expensive vessels seized by the Drug Enforcement Administration clutter waterways and.
News & Articles
- Your horoscope
Your horoscope Times Union Copyright 2013 Times Union. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 10:33 pm, Sunday, June 16, 2013 A money agreement might be bothersome. ?? You might feel the emotional temperature rising around you and opt to keep your head down. ???? Everyone loves sharing news with you, as you offer insight that ...
June 17, 2013 - Albany Times Union
- Jimmy Rollins out with hip, foot problems
DENVER After soaking himself in the hot tub, Jimmy Rollins searched for his manager. He told him his bothersome hip, caused by a foot problem that altered his running, was too sore. He could not play.
June 14, 2013 - Philly.com
- Blue Jays blow 4-run lead in 6-4 loss to Rangers
TORONTO — A bothersome blister didn’t help Josh Johnson in his attempt to give the Blue Jays’ bullpen a break.
June 10, 2013 - San Mateo Daily Journal
- Gary Roughead in AFP
As someone who has been going to sea all my life, if there is one tenet we observe it's when somebody's in need, we provide, and we sort it out later. That to me was more bothersome,Roughead told reporters here.
- Donald Fehr in Washington Post
I haven't talked to Derek about it, but my guess is if something is there, it works and it wouldn't be too bothersome, I'd think about it,Fehr said. "I guess a lot of people would. But that depends on what it is and how it's done."
- Phil Jackson in Seattle Post Intelligencer
I like players to get their rest, there's no doubt,Jackson said Monday. "But any time you have a game of that importance and you don't play well, you're upset. It's bothersome."