- v annoy persistently
- s causing irritation or annoyance
swarms of pestering gnats
- They're childless, he's a little exasperated that she's so withdrawn, and she shared an apparently innocent dessert with a colleague who keeps pestering her with cell-phone messages.
- He launched a one-man crusade to clean up the street, pestering city agencies to do something about the litter, the junkies and the homeless.
- So intense and so unprecedented was the pre-election pestering of the Princes that several of them, including Milan's Cardinal Schuster, went into retreats.
News & Articles
- Bed Bugs Pester San Francisco's Public Housing, My Cleaning Products Offers Help with Its Complimentary Bed Bug Spray
Bed bugs were pestering San Francisco's public housing units, according to a report. In order to help the residents, My Cleaning Products offered them its complimentary bed bug spray. (PRWeb June 10, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/bed-bugs/06-05-13/prweb10807026.htm
June 10, 2013 - PRWeb
- Family of Firefighter who Died in 'Black Sunday' Fire Haunted by 'Demons'
A widow of a Bronx firefighter who died in the "Black Sunday" fire in 2005 is now sharing a ghostly tale on a "Paranormal Witness" episode. Jeanette Meyran, 53, said she moved herself and her daughters to a bungalow in St. James, N.Y. to escape the press after her husband Lt. Curtis Meyran's death. While the family escaped the pestering of the media, their troubles did not disappear, as the ...
June 10, 2013 - Opposing Views
- New Indian restaurant opens Saturday
BROOKINGS – At her international grocery store across from the Brookings movie theater, owner Bhavana Patel says people have been pestering her to open an Indian restaurant.
June 8, 2013 - Brookings Daily Register
- Dick Campbell in BBC News
Campbell said: "He called and asked to use our training facilities and I was happy to oblige. At that stage there was no more to it but Walter Smith told me that Goughie would soon be pestering me for a game - and he was right."
- Gary Megson in Bangkok Post
Ivan was not in the original squad for the UEFA Cup games, but someone of his experience will be vital,Megson told British media. "Being a former Real Madrid player he's been pestering me ever since we got drawn against Atletico Madrid,...
- Colin Firth in Musicrooms.net
Even if my theatre colleagues are going to lynch me, for me making movies is more difficult,Colin said in an interview on German TV channel Tele 5. "You have more control in theatre. Making movies means the camera is pestering you so hard...