- She had better hope she's right: some Facebook users quickly formed a group solely to pester the fake Ehrlich and to post more fake details.
- For Korean movies, Manhattanites should pester their neighborhood grocer.
- She fights it off like a mugger, stroking the ice hard, pushing it away the same way she brushes off fans who pester her for autographs.
News & Articles
- Every Child Millionaire Needs To Own a Pedal-Porsche
Power Wheels? Yeah right. The real upper-class twerps set their sights a little higher, and pester hedge-fund manager parents for something along this lines of this kids-only Porsche . "It's oooooonly $900. Pretty please?" The deceptively named "Porsche Driver's Selection Go-Kart" is of the pedal-powered variety, and is actually a bit late to the high-class pedal-powered car market; Mercedes and ...
June 18, 2013 - Jalopnik
- David Cameron in The Christian Institute
In February on the GMTV breakfast show, David Cameron said: "We all know as parents, I have got two young children and there will be many watching this programme, that you do your best as parents but there is a lot of pester power going on. What we...
- Bobby Charlton in Times Online
I don't believe in astrology but my family members do. Too many people used to call up and pester me and my family to use different numbers. I was so fed up that I decided not to take any of their advices. We play Test matches without numbers and... Virender Sehwag http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virender_Sehwag&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGiR6KrJF4kpcK-BNd9Q55yNvuFdg Indian Express http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.indianexpress.com/news/Sehwag-lets-bat-run-the-show/389916&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHZ9XrucOrloqfh8o9SrG42ean6dg Nov 24, 2008
73942 98918 pester I would love it if Ryan got the record," Charlton said. "It would be so fitting and I would be pleased to have the opportunity to go onto the pitch and present him with something. In fact, if they [the board] didn't ask me, I would pester...