- a of or relating to fish and marine life that feed on the bottom of a body of water
- Some blame bottom-feeding currency speculators, others the stumbling administration of President Ernesto Zedillo.
- If not a palpable display of emotion, then something lofty it could cash in for seven months' of bottom-feeding.
- I don't want the same old ratpack of shills and donors (and the accompanying pack of right-wing nutballs, bottom-feeding off the Clintonphobia of the wingnut base).
News & Articles
- Braves need 14 innings to top Marlins
Miami, FL (Sports Network) - Justin Upton and Gerald Laird each drove in two runs in the 14th inning and the division-leading Atlanta Braves put together a brilliant bullpen performance to get past the bottom-feeding Miami Marlins, 7-1, in the opener of a three-game NL East series.
July 9, 2013 - WGRZ-TV Buffalo
- Bernie Bickerstaff in USA Today
I'm not interested in the bottom-feeding guys,Charlotte coach Bernie Bickerstaff said. "The guys that aren't in the playoffs, we're all bottom feeders."
- Sam Kekovich in The Times
Former Aussie Rules player Sam Kekovich said England was good at producing "bottom-feeding billionaire bankers" but not sportspeople.