- n a woman's hairstyle in which the hair gives a puffy appearance
- s being puffed out; used of hair style or clothing
a bouffant skirt
- North Korea's Kim Jong Il, 51, wears high-heeled shoes and a bouffant hairdo in an attempt to look taller.
- Manhattan's Kenneth, who gained fame as the architect of Jackie Kennedy's bouffant extravaganzas, has switched to the short crop.
- And Kim, with his boilersuits and bouffant hairdo, could succeed in dismantling the whole postwar security structure of the region and the attendant and prosperous economic ties .
News & Articles
- Fashgasm 5.6.2013
Posted in Fashion / Fashion blog / Fashion industry / Topical fashion discussions 5.6.2013 Yesterday’s most popular picture Emily Macfarlane by Charles Newbury Latest editorials Statement-making sunglasses: Jemma Baines Fresh-faced beauty wreathed in natural light Eclectic styling in ancient surrounds How to: Leowe’s uptown bouffant Adam Lippes Resort 2014 Giorgio Armani Resort 2014 Young ...
June 6, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Jimmy Hart in The Conservative Voice
It was thrilling,Hart said. "It felt like I was in the service myself. It was sweaty, my bouffant hair style was porcupining up and collapsing on one side. But I kept all the memorabilia, all the (military) coins. It was just awesome."
- Wayne Brady in HULIQ (press release)
Parker has always been daring,said Brady. "But this new hairdo was so very short, almost severe - and yet with its own sense of authority. Kind of a fringe with a bouffant up-do, reminiscent in a way to something Audrey Hepburn might wear,...
- Judith Ivey in nwitimes.com
I insisted we get the best wig designer in the business, Paul Huntley in New York, to do the wig to recreate Ann Landers' famous bouffant hairstyle,Ivey said. "She had so much hair, always perfectly sculpted, and it became a trademark. I...