- n the act of firing a projectile
his shooting was slow but accurate
- n killing someone by gunfire
when the shooting stopped there were three dead bodies
- v hit with a missile from a weapon
- v kill by firing a missile
- v fire a shot
- v make a film or photograph of something
- v send forth suddenly, intensely, swiftly
- v run or move very quickly or hastily
- v move quickly and violently
- v throw or propel in a specific direction or towards a specific objective
- v record on photographic film
- v emit (as light, flame, or fumes) suddenly and forcefully
- v cause a sharp and sudden pain in
- v force or drive (a fluid or gas) into by piercing
- v variegate by interweaving weft threads of different colors
- v throw dice, as in a crap game
- v spend frivolously and unwisely
- v score
- v utter fast and forcefully
- v measure the altitude of by using a sextant
- v produce buds, branches, or germinate
- v give an injection to
- Six minutes of shooting and 30 rounds left Bryan Zuckor, 14, and Randy Gordon, 17, fatally wounded and 13 others hit.
- August 1, 1966: Austin, Texas Charles Whitman points a rifle from the observation deck of the University of Texas at Austin's Tower and begins shooting in a homicidal rampage .
- Before the e-mail announcing the first shooting even went out at 9:30 a.
News & Articles
- After shooting, St. James parishioners seek peace
After shooting, St. James parishioners seek peace by Leann Burke The Salt Lake Tribune Published Jun 20, 2013 10:24PM MDT Almost 200 parishioners followed the Rev. Erik Richtsteig through the brush around St. James Catholic Church in Ogden on Thursday evening for a Liturgy of Reparation, a ceremony of healing in the aftermath of Sunday’s shooting during Mass that left 66-year-old Jim Evans ...
June 21, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Peachem Shooting Leaves Two Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide
A shooting in Peacham, Vermont on Wednesday left two men dead in an apparent murder-suicide. According to the Vermont State Police, police received a report of shots fired at around 7 am on Wednesday. A 60-year-old woman, Jeannie Peabody, had …
June 20, 2013 - WebProNews
- Shooting spree in Lebanon town 'leaves one dead'
A shooting spree by gunmen loyal to a controversial Salafist sheikh in the southern Lebanese town of Sidon left one man dead and several wounded, the army and a security source said.
June 19, 2013 - Fox News
- Tzipi Livni in CTV.ca
Enough is enough,Livni said after meeting with Mubarak. "When there's shooting, there's a response. Any state would react that way."
- Ehud Olmert in Newsday
If there is shooting at residents of the south, there will be an Israeli response that will be harsh and disproportionate by its nature,Prime Minister Ehud Olmert told his Cabinet.
- Bode Miller in ABC News
The gold medal is great. I think it's perfect. Ideally, that's what everyone is shooting for. But the way I skied these last races is what matters. I would've been proud of that skiing with a medal or not,Miller said after turning in the...