- v run or move very quickly or hastily
- The fast songs have more than one musical thought (some even scoot past the 3-min.
- When the spacecraft's big hatch reopens, the astronauts scoot out, pedaling away as if they were on bicycles.
- We twist past a few small homes and scoot past great quantities of ducks, chickens and goats.
News & Articles
- Stuart Scoot opens for business
Stuart Scoot, 255 S.W. Joan Jefferson Way in Stuart, opened for business May 31.
June 11, 2013 - St. Lucie News Tribune
- AirAsia X launches up to $370 million IPO amid fleet expansion
KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - Malaysian long-haul budget carrier AirAsia X launched an up to $370 million initial public offering on Monday, seeking funds for its fleet expansion as it targets buoyant travel demand in Asia-Pacific and looks to fend off regional rivals. The carrier, which competes with Singapore Airlines' Scoot and Qantas Airways' Jetstar, has said it plans to add 13 Airbus A330 wide ...
June 10, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Hunter Harvey talks about being drafted by the Orioles
Just had a chance to talk briefly on the phone with Hunter Harvey, the Orioles top pick in the 2013 draft (22nd overall) . He’s a 6-foot-3, 175 pounder out of Bandys High School in Catawba, North Carolina. He has a low 90s fastball that can scoot up to 97.
June 7, 2013 - Baltimore Sun
- Tiger Wood in The Associated Press
That was just awful,Woods said. "I was trying to hit a low ball in there, trying to scoot it up that hill, and I was not committed to where I was going to land it. Lack of commitment, ended up hitting the ball fat."
- Kevin Garnett in Seattle Post Intelligencer
I knew it was Sebastian so I wanted to scoot up on him and make him drive the ball,Garnett said. "I was able to count his dribbles and it went one, two, and I know he likes to crossover, so I just took a stab at it and got it, and just...
- Cito Gaston in Globe and Mail
Once in a while, maybe I'll have Scoot at short and him at second base and vice-versa,said Gaston.