- v leave immediately; used usually in the imperative form
- You don't want to be in the cellar: anyone described as needing improvement has six months to either get up to standard or scram.
- To win the $25,000 in prizes, contestants have to guess the names of towns in New York state represented by scram bled anagrams (see cut) and described in such clues as: "People .
- Automatic systems would instantly "scram" the reactors, pushing control rods into the core and shutting them down.
News & Articles
- Facebook group against Marlow gains members
Christine Rea of Canton created the group called SCRAM! or Smart Citizens Rally Against Marlow!, which had more than 525 members by Friday. “The intention of the group was to put all the information in one place,” Rea said. “There won’t be anything that will be slanderous or libelous posted.” Canton resident Ashley Cline started the online petition at change.org, and had more than 125 supporters ...
June 22, 2013 - Cherokee Tribune