- n a cruel and brutal fellow
- n a hired thug
- v be bossy towards
- v discourage or frighten with threats or a domineering manner; intimidate
- s very good
he did a bully job
- When the bully next came around, the three small boys knocked him to the ground and kicked him.
- You've been portrayed as a rampaging bully.
- When a bully asks for your lunch money, you may have no choice but to fork it over.
News & Articles
- Fast food: Spirit of Boston
Boston Rum from Bully Boy Distillers debuts tomorrow at Trade after more than two years in the making. “We’ve been aging this rum since the day we opened, literally since day one,” said Dave Willis, who opened the Roxbury distillery with his brother Will in December 2010. It was Boston’s first distillery in about two decades. The long-awaited Boston Rum is the fifth spirit in the Bully Boy ...
June 19, 2013 - Boston Herald
- Facebook page created to bully taken down after call from police
No one is sure who created a Facebook page to bully kids at Newberg High School, but Facebook didn't take it down until KATU News, the district and finally the police called the social media giant.
June 18, 2013 - KATU Portland
- Monday Reading: When the Bully Is a Sibling
When the bully is a sibling, a wearable alert to head injuries in sports, choice of health plans will vary sharply from state to state and other consumer-focused news from The New York Times.
June 17, 2013 - New York Times
- Lindsay Lohan in TheCelebrityCafe.com
He has become a public embarrassment and a bully-to my family, my co-workers, my friends and a girl that means the world to me,Lohan wrote on her MySpace Celebrity blog.
- John Edwards in Washington Post
What their perception is that America is a bully and we only care about our short-term interests,Edwards said. "The starting place is to end the bleeding sore that is the war in Iraq."
- Rod Blagojevich in MSNBC
She seemed to be someone who had helped Barack Obama in a significant way to become president,Blagojevich said. "She was obviously someone with a bigger bully pulpit than other senators. She probably wouldn't take it."