- s clean or organized
her neat dress
a neat room
- s showing care in execution
- s free from what is tawdry or unbecoming
a neat style
a neat set of rules
she hated to have her neat plans upset
- s free from clumsiness; precisely or deftly executed
the neat exactness of the surgeon's knife
- s very good
a neat sports car
- s without water
took his whiskey neat
- The calm clarity of the artwork is at odds with the story's heavy psychological burden: everyone inside those neat squares and rectangles has been wounded in some way, either by .
- It was pretty neat to hear that.
- As the nation's 18 million teen-agers began heading back to high school and college last week, there was a new look: the neatnik had replaced the beatnik.
News & Articles
- 'The Client List' Season 2 Finale Recap - 'What Kind of Fool Do You Think I Am / Wild Nights are Calling'
(Courtesy Lifetime) The season two finale of The Client List Tonight's two-hour season two The Client List season finale brings a string of storylines to a neat and tidy end... or does it? Here's what happened—tell us what you think of the last season two episode, below. Who has the client list? At the end of last week's episode, Riley realizes that her carefully hidden little black book—the ...
June 17, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Drinking Pappy under the live oaks
People will argue over the proper way to enjoy 15-year-old Pappy Van Winkle Family Reserve bourbon. Some say it’s best in a tulip glass, neat, while others insist on sipping it cold over a single chunk of ice. more…
June 17, 2013 - Charleston City Paper
- Neat Feat Announces Launch of the World's First Body Saver Cream to Stop Pain and Discomfort for Millions of Americans
LOS ANGELES, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Personal Care Company Neat Feat is taking the sting out of sweat rash and chafing with the USA launch of 3B Body Saver Cream this June, just in time to help American's ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance