- n a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- n a sailing vessel with two masts; a small mizzen is aft of the rudderpost
- s very good
- How is Ludwig Erhard doing as Chancellor of West Germany? Just dandy, according to all the polls.
- Where the dandy would be continually offended or bored, the connoisseur of Camp is continually amused, delighted.
- The pianist who has been evoking that sort of reception for a month from Riga to Kiev is a far cry from the saturnine dandy with the "Florentine profile.
News & Articles
- Dandy, White win Joan Thomas Invitational
Brenda Dandy and Eva White combined to shoot a 2-over-par 74 Tuesday morning and win top honors in the seventh annual Joan Thomas Invitational at Twin Hills Golf and Country Club.
June 12, 2013 - The Joplin Globe
- Andrew Ference knows Cup loss painful
Right now, everything with the Bruins is fine and dandy. They have survived a scare from Toronto, made quick work of an inferior Rangers team, and pulled off the upset of the playoffs with their four-game ouster of the Penguins. They are Destiny’s Children. The only problem is, there is a team in the Midwest that feels the exact same way. And within just a couple of weeks, when their Stanley Cup ...
June 11, 2013 - Boston Herald
- Belmont Stakes: Palace Malice targeting Jim Dandy, Travers
ELMONT, N.Y. – Palace Malice, who won the Belmont Stakes on Saturday, came out of the race in good condition and is likely headed to Saratoga for the Jim Dandy Stakes on July 27 and the Travers on Aug. 24, trainer Todd Pletcher said Sunday at Belmont Park.
June 9, 2013 - Daily Racing Form
- Ronald Neumann in International Herald Tribune
I just have not seen the ability to react that quickly, to grab your handy-dandy latest suicide candidate, who is usually not your brightest fellow around, and get him mobilized and get him up to the gate,Neumann said. "It strains...
- Ariel Wizman in Forbes
It's about playing with codes and escaping typecasting,said Wizman, who was spinning the decks at Lanvin wearing a three-piece suit and tie. "Dandyism is about not giving people exactly what they want. You can be a dandy and be very...
- Gregg Zaun in MiamiHerald.com
Offensively, that's all fine and dandy but I was more happy to get Guthrie eight innings,Zaun said in downplaying his own contributions at the plate for that of his starter. "I felt like I did my job, navigated him around some potentially...