- n the leader of an Arab village or family
- n a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- The sheik got his fondest wish: a "martyr's" death.
- The sheik's sponsor in America was Shalabi, Abouhalima's boss at the Afghan recruitment center in Brooklyn.
- Remember that Arab sheik who set Beverly Hills agog with his mint-green, late baroque-kitsch mansion? Now his father, Sheik Mohammad Al-Fassi, 47, head of an international .
News & Articles
- U.S. drawn into proxy war with Syria
Associated Press Hezbollah supporters raise their hands in salute as Hezbollah leader Sheik Hassan Nasrallah speaks via a video link from a secret place Friday. Nasal said he has made a “calculated” decision to defend Syria and is ready to bear all consequences.
June 15, 2013 - Texarkana Gazette
- Hezbollah chief: group will keep fighting in Syria
Hezbollah's leader says the Lebanese militant group will keep fighting in Syria "wherever needed." Sheik Hassan Nasrallah says he has made a "calculated" decision to defend Syria and is ready to bear all consequences.
June 14, 2013 - Fox News
- Lebanon's Hezbollah says to keep fighting in Syria
BEIRUT — The leader of Lebanon's Hezbollah group vowed Friday to keep fighting in Syria "wherever needed" and said his Shiite Muslim group has made a "calculated" decision to defend the Syrian regime no matter what the consequences. The comments by Sheik Hassan Nasrallah in a speech to supporters in southern Beirut signaled for the first time the Iranian-backed group will stay involved in the ...
June 14, 2013 - Boston Herald
- Barack Obama in Washington Post
I am absolutely convinced that Khalid Sheik Mohammed will be subject to the most exacting demands of justice,Obama said. "The American people insist on it, and my administration will insist on it."
- Dana Perino in Forbes
This is a sheik who was one of the first to come forward to want to work with the United States to repel al-Qaida from al-Anbar Province,said White House spokeswoman Dana Perino. "Remember, al-Qaida was killing some of the sheiks' children...