- a involving or causing danger or risk; liable to hurt or harm
a dangerous criminal
a dangerous bridge
unemployment reached dangerous proportions
- s causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm
a dangerous operation
- The reality is that we live on a planet where new, potentially dangerous diseases are constantly emerging.
- One wonders which op-ed page editor will succumb to this dangerous and demented guy's wiles next week.
- But other potentially dangerous products seem sure to crop up.
News & Articles
- Dangerous plant causes burns, blindness
A dangerous plant is popping up in some parts of Indiana. It is called "giant hogweed" and The Department of Natural Resources is warning Hoosiers to avoid the plant.
June 20, 2013 - WTHI Terre Haute
- Dangerous garage finally boarded up
NewsChannel 15 is learning more about that potentially dangerous property we told you about Tuesday. A property manager said slow moving insurance companies are to blame for the three week delay.
June 20, 2013 - WANE-TV Fort Wayne
- Dangerous dog licenses could cost $700 a year in Fair Lawn
The borough council on June 18 passed the town's first ever dangerous dog ordinance, requiring owners of dogs deemed potentially dangerous by a court to obtain special licenses at a cost of $700 per year.
June 20, 2013 - The Record
- Osama bin Laden in News24
Our duty is to foil these dangerous schemes, which try to prevent the establishment of an Islamic state in Iraq, which would be a wall of resistance against American schemes to divide Iraq,Bin Laden said.
- Joe Biden in Foreign Policy
When our government has information on a known extremist and that information is not shared and acted upon as it should have been so that this extremist boards a plane with dangerous explosives that could have cost nearly 300 lives, a systemic... Barack Obama http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHQ0yfPaaXFGqLKymRgcres0I2nuA FOXNews (blog) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://whitehouse.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/12/29/systemic-failure/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGt-SHWzvb_fIA9t91NK4NonCOjSg Dec 29, 2009
24835 33498 dangerous The last few years have seen a dangerous drift in relations between Russia and the members of our alliance," Biden said, referring to NATO. "It is time -- to paraphrase President Obama -- it's time to press the reset button and to revisit...