- s causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm
a life-threatening disease
- In December, an upstate New York judge ordered two Amish parents to allow an operation needed to repair their infant's life-threatening heart condition despite their religious .
- Mudge's diagnosis, delivered in a televised press conference: no life-threatening heartbeat arrhythmia, but instead neurocardiogenic syncope, a fairly benign fainting condition .
- But it seems to me that creating OK comedy, the sort of thing that allows you to pass an idle Saturday night pleasantly, if not memorably, is not necessarily a life-threatening .
News & Articles
- Cops seek answers after crash leaves driver with life-threatening injuries
Police are looking for information about a crash near Cherry Hill Road.Google Maps PARSIPPANY — Police are looking to the public for help gathering information on a crash that left a driver with life-threatening injuries Monday night. At 7:38 p.m.,...
June 11, 2013 - The Star-Ledger
- JUST IN: Man shot in Harrisburg, has life-threatening injuries
Reports indicate that a man was shot in Harrisburg around 330 p.m. Tuesday afternoon. The shooting occurred in the area of Club 1400 on North Third Street. Police at this time are investigating the incident. Reports indicate the victim was taken to Harrisburg Hospital in a car with life-threatening injuries.
June 11, 2013 - WHP CBS 21 Harrisburg
- Man wounded in early morning Vallejo shooting
A man was hospitalized with life-threatening injuries after he was shot multiple times in Vallejo Tuesday morning, a police lieutenant said. Two officers responding to an unrelated incident heard shots fired around 7:35 a.m., Vallejo police Lt. Kenny Park said. The officers were about a quarter-mile from Grant and Magazine streets, where 911 calls began coming in about a shooting, Park said ...
June 11, 2013 - KTVU
- Dannel Malloy in FOXNews
Nash was in critical condition Tuesday with "life-changing, if not life-threatening," injuries to her face and hands, Mayor Dannel Malloy said.
- Ken Griffey Jr in The Associated Press
It was a depressing situation, but at the same time I was up because we had discovered it,Griffey said. "The doctor told me it wasn't life-threatening. That was the big thing."
- Gary Mabbutt in Tyrone Today
Mabbutt told the Victoria Derbyshire programme on BBC Radio 5 Live: "Paul does have these self-destructive urges, which do put him in a life-threatening situation, and if we're not careful this could lead to a serious tragedy."