- a lacking in security or safety
- a involving or causing danger or risk; liable to hurt or harm
- s not safe from attack
- It is the latest in a series of black eyes for the FDA over unsafe foods, dangerous medicines such as Vioxx and allegedly cozy ties with the pharmaceutical industry it regulates.
- The vast majority of them survive unscathed, but every year, 76 million Americans fall ill from unsafe food.
- Nader charged Corvair with sloppyand therefore presumably unsafeengineering in its rear suspension system.
News & Articles
- Unsafe Playgrounds
A group of parents is concerned about "unsafe" playground conditions at an East Valley elementary school.
June 12, 2013 - KMIR 6 Palm Springs
- Whitehall woman feels unsafe being connected to Craigslist scam
A Whitehall woman says she feels unsafe after finding out her house is part of a Craigslist scam.
June 12, 2013 - KBZK Bozeman
- Miss Unsafe Brakes 1939 Looks A Little Anorexic There
Come on, Miss Unsafe Brakes , have a sandwich or something! You're in 1939 Chicago, for weeping audibly, have a nice big deep-dish hot dog cheesesteak hoagie or whatever it is they eat there. I swear I can see your sternum behind that sash. And, in case you're wondering, this picture was taken at the 1939 Chicago Auto Show, where, if I'm understanding everything, unsafe brakes were being touted ...
June 7, 2013 - Jalopnik
- Lance Armstrong in The Age
I don't want to enter an unsafe situation but you see this stuff coming out of France,Armstrong told The Guardian. "There are some aggressive, angry emotions. If you believe what you read my personal safety could be in jeopardy. Cycling is...
- President Bush in International Herald Tribune
For many years we've relied on a strategy based on identifying unsafe products at the border,Bush said. "The problem is that the growing volume of products coming into our country makes this approach increasingly unreliable."
- Bart Stupak in International Herald Tribune
FDA's ill-conceived decision to close seven of its 13 laboratories likely would expose American consumers to even more danger from unsafe foods, particularly imports,said Rep. Bart Stupak, a Democrat, at a hearing of the House Committee on...