- v get by special effort
- v cause to be firmly attached
- v assure payment of
- v make certain of
- v fill or close tightly with or as if with a plug
- v furnish with battens
- a free from fear or doubt; easy in mind
he was secure that nothing will be held against him
- a free from danger or risk
secure from harm
his fortune was secure
made a secure place for himself in his field
- a not likely to fail or give way
the lock was secure
a secure foundation
a secure hold on her wrist
- s immune to attack; incapable of being tampered with
a secure telephone connection
- s financially sound
a secure investment
- Post-secondary education tends to be a pretty secure place to be too.
- This will put a secure retirement within reach for millions of working families.
- And more broadly, tens of millions of families have been, for a variety of reasons, unable to put away enough money for a secure retirement.
News & Articles
- Eight Mile High Squash Students Secure Scholarships for Summer Camps in Colorado and New Hampshire
Eight Mile High Squash students secure scholarships for summer camps in Colorado and New Hampshire. Mile High Squash creates pathways to college for historically underserved students by creating a web of relationships that empower, inspire, and support its students. (PRWeb June 15, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10832620.htm
June 15, 2013 - PRWeb
- Secure Network Integration Solution supports OSIsoft PI AF.
Waterfall PI connector replicates OSIsoft PI Asset Framework (PI AF) from safety-critical and reliability-critical networks to corporate networks, creating new possibilities for secure integration. While OSIsoft PI Asset Framework provides uniform access to plant data sources, Waterfall solution allows all data managed by Asset Framework to be made available to business applications without ...
June 14, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Secure Energy Announces July 2013 Dividend
Secure Energy Services Inc. is pleased to announce that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend for the month of July of $0.0125 per common share payable on or about July 15, 2013 to shareholders ...
June 13, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Barack Obama in National Post
The 30,000 additional troops that I am announcing tonight will deploy in the first part of 2010 -- the fastest pace possible -- so that they can target the insurgency and secure key population centres,Mr. Obama said in speech excerpts...
- Patrick Leahy in The Canadian Press
No senator should seek to impose an ideological litmus test to secure promises of specific outcomes in cases coming before the Supreme Court,Leahy said.
- John McCain in Detroit Free Press
I do not want to keep our troops in Iraq a minute longer than necessary to secure our interests there. Our goal -- my goal -- is an Iraq that no longer needs American troops,McCain said. "I believe we can achieve that goal, perhaps sooner...