- a oblivious of dangers or perils or calmly resolute in facing them
- a free from fear or doubt; easy in mind
- The Leader's motto is "Unbowed and unafraid," and it's a good reflection of its editor's philosophy.
- Helms has always been a bomb thrower, unafraid of blowing up reputations abroad and at home.
- A writer who is unafraid to linger in the minds of furious men, he leads us fearlessly through this man's grief, bewilderment and rage.
News & Articles
Garden City's softball team entered Friday afternoon's Division 1 semifinal game against No. 3-ranked Bay City Western unranked and unafraid.
June 15, 2013 - Garden City Observer
- Ole Danbolt in CNN
In the nuclear non-proliferation regime, it is the IAEA which controls that nuclear energy is not misused for military purposes, and the director general has stood out as an unafraid advocate of new measures to strengthen that regime,Ole...
- Les Wexner in ARTINFO
Wexner Center Foundation board chair Leslie H. Wexner says "Spike Lee exemplifies what the Wexner Prize was created to celebrate: a bold creative spirit who is unafraid to provoke and challenge us. He test the American mind, and its attitudes,...