- a oblivious of dangers or perils or calmly resolute in facing them
- s invulnerable to fear or intimidation
fearless reporters and photographers
- Stead, an Australian with a wonderful style, both headlong and sturdy, is fearless in her depiction of the Pollits and more compassionate in her judgments than you or I could ever .
- Synonymous with musical innovation, the Kronos Quartet is known for its unique artistic vision and fearless dedication to experimentation.
- Well crafted, fearless and succinct, it remains her most celebrated book, although her wonderful essays on the sea may be remembered longer.
- Vice President Dick Cheney in International Herald Tribune
You have been fearless in response to the occupation of your country and steadfast in your principles. We respect you,Cheney told the Georgian president.
- Jennifer Grey in Daily Star
Dirty Dancing co-star Jennifer Grey, 49, said: "Patrick was a rare and beautiful combination of raw masculinity and amazing grace. He was fearless and insisted on always doing his own stunts, so it was not surprising to me that the war he waged on...
- Martin Windrow in The Associated Press
Bigeard was personally fearless, tactically brilliant, and an intuitive master of terrain, who could conduct a battle by map and radio like the conductor of an orchestra. He inspired the absolute loyalty of his officers and men,said Windrow,...