- n a written assurance that some product or service will be provided or will meet certain specifications
- n an unconditional commitment that something will happen or that something is true
there is no guarantee that they are not lying
- n a collateral agreement to answer for the debt of another in case that person defaults
- v give surety or assume responsibility
- v make certain of
Preparation will guarantee success!
- v promise to do or accomplish
guarantee to free the prisoners
- v stand behind and guarantee the quality, accuracy, or condition of
- If the loan guarantee is not approved, Lockheed warned, the firm will run out of cash before Congress returns.
- But in both those cases, the loan guarantee strategy seems to have produced few positive results.
- Allerca tests each cat and offers a one-year money-back guarantee.
News & Articles
- Expert advice for anyone looking for a job
It takes a lot of work to find a job and there’s no guarantee of success. Where do you start your search? There are lots of websites filled with job listings, but maybe there's a better way to go.“While job boards and employment ads matter, be reminded that most jobs are filled before they are listed – especially at the entry and mid-level range,” said Rich Feller, a professor at Colorado State ...
June 13, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- UK Mortgage Guarantee Program Rules Under Fire
UK Mortgage Guarantee Program Rules Under Fire
June 12, 2013 - Nasdaq
- No guarantee
June 11, 2013 - CBS Sports
- Dan Gilbert in CBSSports.com
You simply don't deserve this kind of cowardly betrayal,Gilbert wrote. "You have given so much and deserve so much more. In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight: I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL...
- Otis Smith in USA Today
They still have to put pieces around those guys, and they'll have a chance. They'll have a chance,Smith said. "Remember, I go back to the Laker days when they loaded up all those guys over there but that doesn't necessarily guarantee...
- Elizabeth Taylor in AFP
I cannot be part of the public hoopla. And I cannot guarantee that I would be coherent to say a word,Taylor wrote in her "tweet."