- n a written assurance that some product or service will be provided or will meet certain specifications
- Has anyone else been getting these robo-calls? This is the second notice that the factory warranty on your car is about to expire.
- What happens to your warranty if the car manufacturer is in bankruptcy? An expert from Edmunds.
- Hymotion's conversion kit comes with a three-year warranty and has been crash tested.
News & Articles
- Apple updates Belgian warranty policy as consumer lawsuit proceeds
Apple has posted to its Belgian website a new policy stating that its warranty period is now two years, up from the previous one year, but a local consumer group suing the company over the issue is withholding judgment for now. The company was sued by Belgian consumer organization Test-Aankoop in January for allegedly presenting consumers with misleading information about warranties. The new ...
June 13, 2013 - PC World
- Apple Revises Warranty Policies In Europe To Comply With EU Laws
ccguy writes "Apple revised its warranty policy in Italy last year after being hit with a €900,000 fine for not complying with an EU-mandated two-year term. The company has today revised the terms of its warranties in France, Germany and Belgium, specifying that customers are entitled to repairs and replacements of their Apple products for a full two years after purchase, and not just one as ...
June 13, 2013 - Slashdot
- News: Apple fixes Belgian, French, German warranty policies
Apple has updated its warranty policy in Belgium to comply with EU law, offering a full two-year statutory warranty, according to a Dutch Apple site (translated link). The company also similarly updated policies in France and Germany. Apple published a document in Dutch, noting the Belgian warranty changes. Previously, Apple had come under fire from a Belgian watchdog group, which filed a ...
June 13, 2013 - iLounge
- Linda Burney in Sydney Morning Herald
Mr King's Written Bloodstock company is separate to his building business,Ms Burney said. "The Beechwood group of companies continued to be eligible for and to hold home warranty insurance, which indicated that the companies were...
- Richard Blumenthal in Softpedia
Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal said that some people were faced with "unacceptable obstacles obtaining warranty service on their Dell computers and others said they never received promised rebates."
- Tony Clement in London Free Press
It will help consumers know that (when) they . . . buy a vehicle from GM and Chrysler during this uncertain period, their warranty will be effective,said Industry Minister Tony Clement.