- v enter upon an activity or enterprise
- v accept as a challenge
- v promise to do or accomplish
- v enter into a contractual arrangement
- v accept as a charge
- Watching her classmates dutifully undertake their assignment by emoting oak, willow and birch, Zhang stood rooted to the groundbut in a distinctly untreelike fashion.
- I can only imagine that the man falls asleep at night dreaming about what adventure he may undertake next.
- For the Chinese Communist Party to survive, it must undertake what was once unthinkable: political reform True Believers Mainlanders are rediscovering their spirituality, aided by a .
News & Articles
- IRB Rugby 2013 Summer Tests: Canada vs Ireland Match Preview and Analysis
Rugby Canada will undertake their biggest challenge of the summer this Saturday, when they take on Ireland at Toronto's BMO Field. The eighth-ranked Irish arrive in Toronto on the back of a narrow 15 - 12 victory over the USA last weekend, in Houston. They will meet a 13th-ranked Canadian team that, although battle-scarred , is riding a three-game summer win streak; having dispatched the ...
June 12, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Changes afoot on Sauvie Island?
With rising traffic congestion and conflicts among competing interests on Sauvie Island, the Multnomah County Planning Commission is urging the county Board of Commissioners to undertake a new plan for the rural community. The planning commission and hired consultants have surveyed residents’ views on traffic congestion and related issues and will present their findings to county commissioners ...
June 12, 2013 - Portland Tribune
- Organic Potash Corporation Announces $1,000,000 CDN Private Placement Financing
Organic Potash Corporation announced today that the Corporation will undertake a non-brokered private placement to raise gross proceeds of up to 10,000,000 common shares of the Corporation at a price of ...
June 10, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Barack Obama in Reuters
We will never undertake this research lightly,Obama said. "We will develop strict guidelines, which we will rigorously enforce, because we cannot ever tolerate misuse or abuse."
- Kevin Rudd in Sydney Morning Herald
I am simply calling for a ballot of the leadership of the Australian Labor Party,he said. "I believe that's the right and responsible course to undertake. My fundamental interests are to preserve the good name and standing of this...
- Richard Shelby in CQPolitics.com
I am concerned that Treasury's proposal is neither workable nor comprehensive, despite its enormous price tag,Shelby said in a statement. "I believe Congress must immediately undertake a comprehensive, public examination of the problem and...