- v become or cause to become soft or liquid
- v make (assets) available
- Faced with a mounting PR disaster, Foxconn caved in, announcing on Thursday that it had asked the court to unfreeze the journalists' assets and was dropping its claim for .
- The Treasury Secretary says the government will provide $800 billion to help unfreeze the market for consumer debt.
- Witnesses say that Abbas also blamed Rice for failing to put pressure on Israel to ease roadblocks on Palestinians and unfreeze nearly $500 million in Palestinian funds.
News & Articles
- On Your Mind -- July 20-26
LOCAL - STATE July 19 With school starting again let’s hope the school board sees fit to unfreeze teachers’ salaries so that morale will go up and at least show them how much they are needed. It’s funny how the school board can find money for everything but raises for teachers and staff. What do they think would happen without the teachers and staff? After all, they are the lifeblood of ...
July 29, 2013 - The Sierra Vista Herald
- Alan Greenspan in AFP
They are mistaken,Greenspan said in remarks to be broadcast on the "60 Minutes" program Sunday. "It was our job to unfreeze the American banking system if we wanted the economy to function. This required that we keep rates modestly low."
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn in Reuters
The United States is also acting and we will continue to implement measures consistent with the G7 plan to help banks gain access to capital, to strengthen the financial system and to unfreeze credit markets and restore confidence in our financial... President Bush http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFh0u2JMmcpgHHAEOKNoPb27FyIcg Reuters http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSTRE49C5DU20081013&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHuXLwwcn9sMNigiueCrk2xljQFtA Oct 13, 2008
104675 138058 unfreeze Asked whether the G7 plan was enough, Strauss-Kahn said: In the coming days ...... what I expect is that the reaction by the different institutions will be positive enough to unfreeze the different markets and to restore the necessary funding."