- v recruit for a union or organize into a union
We don't allow people to come into our plant and try to unionize the workers
- v form or join a union
The auto workers decided to unionize
- Anisa Productions, which produces the series, released a statement saying that writers should work through the National Labor Relations Board to unionize; union members call that .
- After years of failed attempts to unionize big-box stores, labor seems to have hit on a winning legislative tactic in the battle over pay.
- I believe that workers have every right to unionize if they wish.
News & Articles
- Rivers Casino workers seek political support from Illinois teachers in attempt to unionize
Representatives from the Steel City Casino Workers' Council, who hope to unionize employees at the Rivers Casino, have been visiting Illinois in recent weeks, hoping to increase pressure on casino management with the help of investors in the fund that owns a majority stake in the property. The employees are alleging an organized campaign by management to intimidate them from unionizing 800 of ...
June 21, 2013 - Pittsburgh City Paper
- Minnesota Poll finds day-care union bill unpopular in state
The new law allows care providers to unionize. A total of 46 percent of those polled disagree with the decision, while 41 percent support it and 13 percent are unsure.
June 21, 2013 - Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune
- Jim DeMint in FOXNews
The attempted terror attack in Detroit is a perfect example of why the Obama administration should not unionize the TSA and allow our airline security decisions to be dictated by union bosses,DeMint said in a written statement sent to...
- Vic Toews in Toronto Sun
Public Safety Minister Vic Toews also said the court "indicated there is a charter right for the RCMP to decide whether or not they wish to unionize."
- Barack Obama in Hartford Courant
If we're losing half a million jobs a month, then there are no jobs to unionize, so my focus first is on those key economic priority items I just mentioned,Obama told the newspaper.