- v bring to light
The CIA unearthed a plot to kill the President
- v recover through digging
- On the street is also where you'll unearth those unexpected finds.
- A high school girl detective (Kristen Bell) is trying to find the stranger who drugged and date-raped her, solve the murder of her best friend and unearth secrets of her own past .
- If iTunes becomes the player of choice for PC users, it would be a blow for Microsoft's grander audio ambitionsand may well unearth the hatchet that Jobs and Gates buried back .
News & Articles
- This Week in Genome Research
Using array comparative genomic hybridization data for 21,470 individuals, Baylor College of Medicine's James Lupski and colleagues considered the frequency with which deletions or other disruptive copy number variants appear in genes known for roles in recessive disease . As they report in Genome Research , the investigators unearthed more than 3,200 instances in which deletions affected one ...
June 12, 2013 - GenomeWeb News
- Family unearths large dinosaur skeleton during vacation
A vacation in the San Rafael Desert turned into a major historic discovery when a family unearthed a dinosaur.
June 12, 2013 - KSL Salt Lake City
- Media Companies Use SAS® Data Visualization to Draw Insights from Audience Data
CARY, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--When cable, satellite and content providers use SAS Visual Analytics to real-time audience data, users unearth customer insights in seconds to improve carriage negotiations, boost ARPU, increase ROI.
June 10, 2013 - Business Wire
- Bill Clinton in International Herald Tribune
But underneath that and in the background, there is also a different story, which we don't want to unearth much on the convention floor because it's not really what we're trying to do but which you should be mindful of,Clinton said.