- n a collateral agreement to answer for the debt of another in case that person defaults
- Almost every state has an insurance guaranty fund (though it's generally illegal to refer to it when selling insurance), so it's not my problem.
- This makes it appear that the under-qualified homeowner could afford the mortgage and guaranty- teeing the loan, commissions and yield spread for the mortgage professionals.
- Its vibration is so intense that there is little guaranty under such strain that it will remain intact over considerable distances.
News & Articles
- Major FGIC Policyholder Praises NY Supreme Court Confirmation of FGIC Rehabilitation Plan
NEW YORK, June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Fir Tree Partners, a $10 billion private investment firm and a major policyholder of Financial Guaranty Insurance Company ("FGIC") since 2008, today praised ...
June 12, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Nigeria's GT Bank sees Q3 profit at 20.7 bln naira
LAGOS (Reuters) - Nigeria's Guaranty Trust Bank said on Tuesday it expected its pretax profit for the third quarter to hit 20.7 billion naira, compared with 21.9 billion naira in the same period last year. The lender said gross earnings will be 41.25 billion naira in the three-months to September 2013, down 42 percent from 70.52 billion naira in the same period a year ago, it said in a filing ...
June 11, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- 2014 Chevy Impala’s 2.5L Engine Delivers Quiet Power, Fuel Efficiency to Guaranty Chevrolet Customers
Orange County area drivers benefit from powertrain refinements and computer-controlled valvetrain technology from Guaranty Chevrolet in Santa Ana . (PRWeb June 10, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10815186.htm
June 10, 2013 - PRWeb
- Ajit Jain in Bloomberg
If the ratings agencies level the playing field in terms of how they rate municipal versus corporate obligations, there will be little need for a financial guaranty insurance marketplace,Jain said in prepared testimony for a US congressional...
- Carl Icahn in FOXBusiness
Unfortunately, my personal guaranty exposure on the debts of numerous real estate interests has led to the Chapter 7 filing. Today's real estate market and economic conditions, plus the fact that I own non-controlling minority interests in the... Dermontti Dawson http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dermontti_Dawson&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHTdaxDIVBPJVG9Hl3jwGTEdz1GCw FanHouse http://www.google.com/url?q=http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/07/02/nfl-notebook-july-2-ex-eagle-bobby-taylor-eyeing-comeback/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF9xJ47OKul0agdbyzFJoEvh6BDqA Jul 2, 2010
44220 60483 guaranty We are excited that our investment will assist Guaranty in its efforts to work through current market conditions, and provide Guaranty the ability to continue to work toward their long-term plans," stated Mr. Carl Icahn, Chairman of Icahn...