- n a railing placed alongside a stairway or road for safety
- The other guardrail is the science, and in between those two is the road the EPA has to walk.
- Crouched behind a metal guardrail, an Iraqi had triggered a trip wire, detonating a charge.
- He's kind of just smashing into the guardrail over and over again and bouncing into traffic.
- Jon S Corzine in Trentonian
And the next thing I know we're in a slide, with the driver's side going towards the guardrail,Corzine said. "I know the moment of impact. The next thing I recognize is I'm laying in the back in unbelievable pain."
- Jeff Burton in Arkansas Democrat Gazette
The back straightaway at Pocono is ridiculous,Burton said. "Davey Allison got in the grass and flipped on the guardrail 15, 18 years ago ? Now it's the same guardrail and the same grass. The exception is the guardrail now has dirt behind...