danish : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a Scandinavian language that is the official language of Denmark
- n light sweet yeast-raised roll usually filled with fruits or cheese
- a of or relating to or characteristic of Denmark or the Danes or their language
News & Articles
- Durant's Danish picks White Sox over Florida
Durant star Tyler Danish has confirmed that he signed with the Chicago White Sox after they made him the 55 th overall pick in the MLB draft last week. Danish will accept the White Sox’s deal, choosing – as expected – a professional career over a scholarship offer from Florida. “It’s official,” he said on his Twitter account. “Feels good to sign my contract today to become officially apart of ...
June 14, 2013 - St. Petersburg Times Home Team
- Danish judge concerned over pressure at UN war crimes court
A Danish judge has voiced concern over recent acquittals handed down by the UN war crimes tribunal set up to try major crimes committed during the violent disintegration of the former Yugoslavia.
June 13, 2013 - Stars and Stripes
- Danish Retailer Matas Hopes to Raise $524.5 Million from IPO
Danish Retailer Matas Hopes to Raise $524.5 Million from IPO
June 13, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Michael Rasmussen in International Herald Tribune
I do admit that I've committed an administrative error,Rasmussen said before Friday's start of the 12th stage of the Tour. "I was informed of this at the Danish championship 2 1/2 weeks ago, so it's no news."
- Omar al-Bashir in Washington Post
We urge all Muslims around the world to boycott Danish commodities, goods, companies, institutions, organizations and personalities,al-Bashir told the crowd outside the Republic Palace in downtown Khartoum. "Down, down, Denmark!"
- Anders Fogh Rasmussen in BBC News
It is the government's view that the people in this parliamentary term should have the opportunity to take a stance on the Danish EU opt-outs,said Mr Rasmussen.