dude : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an informal form of address for a man
- n a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- We'd heard talk that advertisers were planning a kinder, gentler batch of ads after last year's, which Bud Light kicked off with a spot featuring a dude throwing a rock at another .
- On "three," dude two hurls a rock at dude one and clocks him.
- Thailand's home on the range is a dude ranch that brings out the good, bad and ugly in the city slickers it's roping in.
News & Articles
- Book review: 'Dude, You're a Dad' states what seems to be obvious
Dude, You're a Dadis a light, friendly approach to those new dads who don't understand the basics of caring for a baby, so...
June 11, 2013 - Deseret News
- It's Dude-itors All the Way Down
In the middle of the Venn diagram between the glass ceiling, the vanilla ceiling , and chilled out dude-itors , you'll find the cover of the summer issue of Port . There, staring back at you, are the patriarchs-in-chief of some of the most influential American print magazines, which, if you believe them, have the same staying power as the human species itself! Read more...
June 11, 2013 - Gawker
- DEATH NOTICE: Charles R. "Dude" Field
Charles R. "Dude" Field, 91, of Carrier Mills died 3:50 p.m. Friday, June 7, 2013, at St. Mary's Hospital, Evansville, Ind.
June 10, 2013 - The Harrisburg Daily Register
- Angelina Jolie in Hindustan Times
She wants to be a boy. So we had to cut her hair. She likes to wear boys' everything. She thinks she's one of the brothers. Shiloh, we feel, has Montenegro style. She dresses like a little dude. It's how people dress theresaid Jolie about her...
- David Ortiz in SI.com
I told him, 'Dude, it doesn't matter where you win it, as long as you win it,' Ortiz said.
- Terrell Owens in International Herald Tribune
I was just kind of explaining to him what kind of happened during the course of the (interview) session,Owens said. "I kind of told him what was said, and he kind of expressed what Jessica had told him. I was like, 'Look, dude, it wasn't...