- n a man who is the lover of a girl or young woman
- n a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- Pellegrini's beau is fellow Italian swimmer Luca Marin, who had been unceremoniously dumped in 2007 by his then fianc, French freestyle star Laure Manaudou.
- The amount being paid for any picture of the princess getting to know her first serious beau since her divorce had increased dramatically.
- Swiss journalists report that she's a regular guest at the luxury hotel in Geneva where her sometime beau Richard Attias lives.
News & Articles
- Pro-File: Beau Hossler
Even though he just finished his first semester at Texas, Beau Hossler, 18, already has competed in two U.S. Opens.
June 16, 2013 - The News-Press
- TripAdvisor awards Beau Wine Tours certificate of excellence
Beau Wine Tours has earned a TripAdvisor certificate of excellence award for the third consecutive year, according to a news release.
June 14, 2013 - Napa Valley Register
- Beau Jo's new Old Town building design gets denied
Design plans for a new Beau Jo's restaurant at the corner of North College and LaPorte avenues hit a snag Thursday when the Downtown Development Authority sent the restaurant's proposed look back to the drawing board.
June 14, 2013 - The Fort Collins Coloradoan
- Joe Biden in CQPolitics.com
It is no secret that I believe my son...... would make a great United States senator,Biden said. "But Beau has made it clear from the moment he entered public life, that any office he sought, he would earn on his own."
- Stuart MacGill in Daily Telegraph
Some people may worry about the future of spin bowling in this country, but I am not one of them,MacGill said. "I am very excited for Beau Casson, another Western Australian boy who made a very good move east."