- a having or showing or conforming to good taste
- s free from what is tawdry or unbecoming
- She started with several hats and "one dress, but a tasteful dress," added sweaters, and within five years had made Maison Chanel a fashion house to reckon with.
- As soon as somebody enters the room, she will immediately act a tasteful impersonation of Mother Love.
- Beating your opponent to a bloody pulp by hitting all the buttons on your controller faster than he or she did was hardly something you would call tasteful.
News & Articles
- When Accidents Align: LL Cool J Wants You To Give Anthony Weiner and ‘Accidental Racist’ Another Chance
(Bing/Getty Images) “It’s good to be home,” LL Cool J told a room full of bloggers on Tuesday night. He was hosting a Father’s Day event along with Bing, the Microsoft-powered search engine that hopes to give Google a run for their money. ( The Observer took the Bing Challenge, and shockingly, Bing won). Dressed in a fitted black hoodie, square shades and some tasteful bling, the dashing–and ...
June 12, 2013 - The New York Observer
- Mextures Offers 70 Textures to Enhance Your iPhone Pics
The Mextures image enhancement app for iPhone aims to supercharge your Instagram photos. The app from photographer Merek Davis combines more than 70 hi-res textures made specifically for and by photographers, including light leaks, gritty and grainy film textures, dusty vintage film scans, tasteful grunge and gradients created from actual 35mm film scans from various cameras and a multitude of ...
June 11, 2013 - Mashable
- Greek Yogurt: The new fad
Thick, creamy and tasteful, Greek Yogurt has risen from the dairy graves. Now, consumers are obsessed with this delectable yogurt, which is packed with 15 to 20 grams of protein. read more
June 8, 2013 - TheCelebrityCafe.com
- Robin Givhan in Forbes
Of the blue-gray Armani suit that Pelosi wore at her post-victory news conference, Givhan wrote that she appeared "polished and tasteful in front of the cameras. It is tempting to even go so far as to say that she looked chic, which in the world...
- Courtney Love in Rolling Stone
We're going to remain very tasteful, and we're going to [retain] the spirit of Nirvana and take Nirvana places it's never been before,says Love.
- Paul Tagliabue in KXAN-TV
NFL Commissioner Paul Tagliabue says the show produced by MTV, which is owned by Viacom, fell far short of the "tasteful, first-class entertainment" the league expected.