- s occurring close together in bunches or clusters
- The Duchess, like several good-looking girls on TV these days, made the mistake of rushing into the new bouffante hairdo, which the camera reproduces as a bunchy, badly made wig.
- He is now a bunchy, contented, wealthy man of 61 and only writes to live happily.
- The day of the deck sports he gave out prizes, exacting a kiss from the first, a bunchy little girl of ten.
News & Articles
- Heather McComb Set To Recur On Showtime’s ‘Ray Donovan’; Mia Vallet Joins NBC’s ‘Believe’
Heather McComb has nabbed a recurring role in Season 2 of Showtime ’s Ray Donovan . She will play Patricia, a working-class mother who befriends Bunchy Donovan (Dash Mihok). She begins filming today. McComb’s recent TV credits include Shameless , Bones and Rizzoli & Isles , and she next stars in the feature Another Stateside . She is repped by Don Buchwald and Associates and Bohemia Group ...
March 18, 2014 - Deadline Hollywood